Australia offers a range of visa options for business owners or investors and their senior managerial employees. You may be eligible to apply under different business migration categories.
Business Visa options include:
- Subclass visa 188
- Subclass visa 132
- Subclass visa 888
Wilson Consulting Services can:
- arrange essential State or Territory Government sponsorship or nomination to validate and expedite your application
- help to collect and collate all supporting documents including health and character information
- liaise with your accountants and financial advisors
- ensure your application is completed and lodged according to Australian professional and immigration standards
- liaise with the Department of Immigration and all other relevant Government agencies on your behalf
This temporary four-year visa is designed for people over 55 who wish to retire in Australia. There are a number of financial and other conditions associated with this visa.
• having no dependents other than a spouse who may be aged under 55
• having transferable assets of between $500,000 and $750,000
• investing between $500,000 and $750,000 in government bonds
• meeting a number of health, character, public interest and other criteria
It is possible to work for up to 20 hours a week on this visa and to apply to renew it for another four years on expiry.