Wilson Consulting Services specialises in General Skilled Independent Visas such as:
- Subclass 189 visa – Skilled Independent Visa
- Subclass 189 visa – NZ Stream
- Subclass 190 visa – State Nominated Skilled Visa
- Subclass 489 visa – Skilled Regional Provisional Visa
- Subclass 887 visa – Skilled Regional Visa
Wilson Consulting Services provide detailed instructions to assist you with this visa process that is points tested based on age, qualifications, work experience and english results. These visas also require Skills Assessments which are part of the service offering when you engage Wilson Consulting Services.
These visas are independent of employers or sponsors and have specific lists that outline the eligible occupations.
Subclass 190, 489 & 887 are State Nominated or Regional Sponsored and require Government nomination or family living in a regional area to qualify.
189 visa – NZ stream was introduced on 1 July 2017 and is for NZ passport holders who have earned over a specific taxable income amount for the last 5 years.